Often compared to aspirin for dogs and cats, Herbsmith Comfort Aches is quick-acting formula that may help to reduce or relieve daily aches and pains. Containing an optimal blend of herbs to enhance the body’s normal repair of connective tissues and joints, this supplement allows your pet to remain active, promoting a healthy, pain-free lifestyle.
Just six herbs combine to help your pet’s body combat stiffness and inflammation. Carthamus, angelica tang kuei, frankincense and myrrh support the elimination of discomfort. Added injury support and prevention are provided by notoginseng root and achyranthes.
Whether your pet is hard at work, a pouncing playmate, or an old soul, Comfort Aches may help to ease daily pet aches and pains. If your dog or cat experiences occasional discomfort, stiffness, or soreness – this might be the natural alternative you’ve been looking for. Keep a bottle of this fast-acting formula on hand for occasional, short-term or long-term use to keep your pet pain-free.
Proprietary blend of (notoginseng root, angelica tang kuei, frankincense, myrrh, carthamus flower, achyranthes root).
Inactive ingredients (tablets only):
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
Less than 30 lbs: 1 tablet twice a day
30-80 lbs: 2 tablets twice a day
81-120 lbs: 3 tablets twice a day
120+ lbs: 4 tablets twice a day
For Cats: ½ tablet twice a day
Not to be used in pregnant pets. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
- FAST-ACTING PAIN RELIEF - Your pets experience pain for a number of reasons - joint degeneration, rough play, or a day on the job, just to name a few. Often compared to aspirin for dogs and cats, Comfort Aches is an herbal formula that helps put an end to those daily aches. An easy-to-give solution, it's a must for any household with pets. Keep a bottle of this natural formula on hand for occasional, short-term, or long-term use!
- A NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY -The ingredients in Comfort Aches may help to relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity, training, and competition by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues. It is great for dogs or cats experiencing occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness.
- ADVANCED SUPPORT FOR SENIOR PETS - As your dog ages, daily wear-and-tear on the joints begins to catch up with them. If your dog has trouble rising in the morning or after long periods of sitting, they're likely suffering from canine arthritis and the joint pain that comes along with it. Comfort Aches addresses this pain and discomfort quickly, so your senior dog can go back to enjoying themselves!
- COMBINE WITH GLUCOSAMINE FOR ADVANCED JOINT SUPPORT - This herbal pain killer can be combined with a glucosamine supplement - like Sound Dog Viscosity or Sound Kitty - for advanced joint support. Comfort Aches helps to keep inflammation at bay, so glucosamine can effectively combat the daily wear and tear that joints face. It's immediate pain relief for dogs and cats that will keep your pet feeling like a younger version of themselves!
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Each herb that goes into our products arrives at our facility with a certificate of analysis which is reviewed twice by our certified staff before being blended into our products. After the product is complete, it goes through microbial testing to ensure the utmost quality and safety. Comfort Aches, like every Herbsmith product, bears the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal!